Sunday, April 27, 2008

Foot-Eye Coordination

The other day a friend sent me a link to YouTube showing a young boy playing Dance Dance Revolution. After watching to boy's impressive coordination between his foot and eyes I realized I was looking at the beginning of the next generation of coordination. 

You hear a lot of talk about the younger generation having better hand-eye coordination than the older generation likely attributed to being raised with video games. I attribute my hand-eye coordination to playing video games on my Atari, now I would imagine the Nintendo DS and Playstation PSP being the cause. Well, with a new age of interactive video games such as Dance Dance Revolution the next Generation, will likely have a more impressive foot-eye coordination than previous generations. This term, foot-eye coordination likely sounds silly, but watch this video below and you'll come to my realization. 

For more stories on NintendoYouTube or their parent company Google, be sure to visit nobosh.com. 


No comments: